To begin branding your company name with a trusted source who knows beef jerky and begin increasing your sales, contact our Sales and Marketing Director...
Advertise Your Beef Jerky Business!
Best Beef Jerky is the top visited website for beef jerky product reviews. Some 30,000 unique visitors who are interested in buying jerky visit our website each month. We also have over 3,000 followers on our Facebook Page.
- Beef Jerky reviews - send us samples of your jerky, and we'll publish a review (for free), with product photos, and a link to your website (click here for more info).
- Ad Banners - We'll run your ad banner on our website, we support the three most common ad sizes (300x250, 160x600, and 468x60).
- Advertorials - We'll publish a sponsored article about your business, announcing your specials, coupons, or sharing your news.
- Bump Up Your Review - If we've already published a review of your jerky, we'll bump up the date of the review so that it filters back up to the top of our archives, making it more visible to our readers, increasing your traffic.
What They're Saying About Us...
It was so large that within just the first few months of starting our business people would mention that they found the Best Beef Jerky (Ed’s RoadHousE Jerky) on Bestbeefjerky.org. This site has definitely been a large asset in building a client base for us.
Thank you Steve Johnson for enjoying jerky so much and starting this website for others to find great jerky products."
- Ed & Mary Herman, Ed's Roadhouse Jerky
"I've always loved beef jerky. I remember as young as seven years old, my mom buying jars of jerky at the grocery store and then while driving home, I'd pull the jar out of the grocery bag and start eating it down," he recalls via email, probably tearing off a mottled brown shard as he types. Johnson started out writing a blog about junk food, but the free samples--all manner of candy, chocolate, chips, and puffs--contributed to a 70-pound weight gain. Jerky proved a healthier, albeit excessively salty, muse.
- LA Weekly Magazine